Since establishing physiotalk in 2013 we have established a track record for hosting proactive, well organised twitter chats, as well as promoting the dynamic, professional use of social media by the physiotherapy profession.
Our regular chats bring together physiotherapists, students and other health care professionals to discuss a broad range of topics and issues affecting patients and professionals, and we have collaborated with a number of organisations to plan and deliver twitter chats, including the Health and Care Professions Council, World Confederation for Physical Therapy, and the Department of Health.
Partners and sponsorship
Physiotalk has been running for 3 years, with initial investment by its co-founders Janet and Naomi. We have ambitious plans for physiotalk and to achieve this we’ll need some help from organisations who are keen to collaborate and support the physiotherapy community, and add value to twitter chats and other social media activity. Physiotalk is non-profit making, and our focus is on supporting physiotherapists to learn, share and improve care through social media based networks and discussion.
#Physiotalk connections continues to grow:
- We’re connected to over 16,500 people on twitter, in the UK and internationally, with a steady growth in of around 400 followers each month.
- Physiotalk pre and post-chat information is viewed by up to 1000 people per topic.
- Our website views average 2000 per month.
- In the past year the #physiotalk hashtag has been used by over 35,000 times by over 4000 people leading to 58,000+ impressions.
- We have close links with the @WeAHPs community for collaboration with allied health professionals and a number of other twitter communities.
If you are interested in sponsoring physiotalk you can contact Janet and Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.