Use this section of the website to find more information on social media.
Guidance and standards:
- Health and Care Professions Council: focus on standards: social networking sites
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy: Social media guidance
- Physiotherapy New Zealand: social media e-book
- Royal College of General Practitioners: Social media highway code
Social media and the NHS in the UK
- NHS Employers: HR and social media in the NHS
- NHS Employers: social media publications
- NHS Leadership Academy: Professional presence and social media
- Skills for Health Social Media toolkit for Healthcare
Beginners guides on social media
- Better knowledge better care Twitter challenge
- Twitterversity for student Tweeters from the WeCommunities
Other useful links
- Guide to using twitter at academic conferences
- Recording your particpation in a tweetchat for CPD (CSP members resource)
- Social Media: Evidently CPD on the Evidently Cochrane blog
- Networking to Improve Rehabilitation: why bother? on YouTube (from 9 mins 13 secs).
Let us know of any useful links you think we should add to this page.