- Twitter offers brilliant of opportunities for free CPD which complement rather than replace other options.
- Always ‘plan, do, and review’ your use of Twitter for CPD.
- There’s lots of help out there – ask your friends or colleagues, or tweet for advice.
- You don’t have to tweet to learn from Twitter – just following the right people and organisations for your area of practice can provide you valuable information and insights.
- Having professional debate in a public space is healthy and can encourage us to think and communicate differently
- Try out a tweet chat – join us for #physiotalk
You can also refer to Social Media: Evidently CPD on the Evidently Cochrane blog and Networking to Improve Rehabilitation: why bother? on YouTube (from 9 mins 13 secs).