Student? Associate? New grad?
Team lead? Manager? Academic?
What ever your role or position one thing is common to all physiotherapy and AHP roles – you will need to prepare a presentation at some stage! Whether it be for a project, job interview, commissioning, training or teaching it is something that we are all called to do at regular intervals.
Hands up – who likes giving a presentation?
What about any sort of public speaking?
Do you spend ages preparing a presentation and then dry up with nerves or can you engage the room without any visual aids?
On Monday 19th March at 8pm we are going to be chatting about all things to do with presenting and public speaking.
You can share your hints and tips about both presenting and public speaking. And of course what about using online tools to boost your impact during or after your talk. What have you found worked best and what would you avoid?
After the chat we’ll collate all your suggestions and ideas together on this page.
Questions to think about before the chat
- What makes a good presenter / public speaker?
- How can you develop skills to enhance your confidence in speaking in public?
- What makes a good presentation? And of course what makes a poor presentation?
- What tools do you use to enhance your presentations
- How have you integrated your presentation into the online environment
Missed the chat? Catch up with our transcript