Our next chat will be on Monday 16th September at 8.30pm BST. The chat is being hosted in collaboration with WCPT Future (World Confederation for Physical Therapy)
The chat will follow the three stages of the early life of a physiotherapist
- Study life
- Transition into practice
- Nurturing the future
In the ever changing world of healthcare how does the Future look for physiotherapists across the globe? And what can we learn from the Present?
Questions to consider
- Introduction to WCPT Future – What would you like to know about WCPT Future?
- Studying as a physiotherapist: Learning, Exams and placements. How can you be the best you can be?
- Newly qualified: How do you balance the transition between personal and work life?
- Newly qualified: How do you manage the workload of learning?
- Advice for students and early career professionals from the present: What advice would you give your past self!?
Who are WCPT future?
WCPT Future Network – a network for physical therapist students and early career professionals
It is the international network for physical therapist students and early career professionals and is a new initiative supported by the WCPT Executive Committee.
The aim of the network is to:
Engage physical therapist students and early career professionals with WCPT and their member organisations, encouraging, promoting and facilitating the interchange of ideas and activities of common interest
WCPT Future was founded in 2015 and is dedicated to supporting student and newly qualified professionals (NQP’s) within the WCPT regions across the globe. The group is managed and ran by the WCPT Future Leadership group, co-chaired by Rhys Hughes and Jessica Lees with regional facilitators in:
North America and Caribbean: Joanna Rodriguez Espada
Missed the chat?
Catch up with the transcript
Visit WCPT future