In a crisis such as the current one, many physiotherapy staff turn to their professional body and trade union for help.
@TheCSP staff have been working round the clock to ensure their members get the advice and guidance they need to navigate the extraordinary circumstances in which they find themselves.
This ranges from how to run a virtual clinic to having the right protective equipment on the very frontline of the battle against Covid-19.
The next #physiotalk gives you the chance to ask CSP staff your questions and discuss what further support they can offer. It’s also an opportunity to let the CSP know of any emerging issues you would like them to tackle on a national level.
Join us at 8pm on Monday 30th March to speak to your membership body about how we can all work together to make a difference in the crisis.
Why not take a look at the CSPs wide ranging advice and guidance ahead of the chat
Joining for the first time?
The chat questions
- What are the biggest challenges you’re facing during the crisis?
- How can the CSP support you on a day-to-day basis?
- How are you using the guidance and advice issued by the CSP?
- How have you found shifting to virtual appointments?
- What should the CSP focus on calling for nationally in the next 3-6 months?
Missed the chat? Catch up with the transcript here.